Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2020-01-17
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2020-02-07. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
Reminder: V4 open case list available at https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/issues/?filter=13370
- What browsers should we test ? (Tom, see below)
- What statement for IdP SLO and SameSite.
- Beta blockers?
- Ldaptive release
- SAML SP logic
- At least some real world testing
- Finishing up SAML authn flow. Mostly done. A couple of things to coordinate on with Scott re: ProfileConfiguration-based policy.
- Got V4 snapshot running with OIDC snapshot
- OIDC functionality seems to work as before, according to preliminary testing
- The instructions on GitHub are still valid, just remember to add the following property:
- Its default value is commented on services.properties: should idp-oidc.properties contain that?
- - working through, getting close, aim to commit for review end next week.
- , holding off on in case someone volunteers. Maybe ask for patches?
- V4 housekeeping
- Built an Apache OIDC service (on Debian, inside Windows) and configured it first against Azure, then against a 3.4.6 IdP
- What browsers should we test ?
- Firefox (suggested, agreed)
- slightly harder to install
- would rather not since pulls in Xerces/Xalan dependencies
- via Sauce Labs ? choices are :
- Windows 10
Windows 8 Windows 7
- macOS Catalina and Mojave
11 through 13
- Android (later if ever)
- Google (later if ever)
- Samsung (later if ever)
- Create shib.net accounts for Phil and Henri ?
- Need UnboundID LDAP SDK in idp-distribution POM ? (Daniel, Henri)