Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2019-06-07
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2019-06-21. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
- Rod Widdowson Code refactoring. Useful or rock-fetch?
- java-support – renaming artifact / dealing with implementation classes
- Progressing with RoleDescriptor for OIDC RPs (oidcmd:OAuthRPRoleDescriptorType)
- Getting close to a successful PoC sequence with implicit flow (i.e. no client secrets needed yet)
- GÉANT plugin team loses resources
- Working on PoC for anti-csrf token. Very early stage document of options CSRF Mitigation Options.
- Very much a WIP, so maybe only a light scan for those interested ATM.
- Basic implementation of Option 1 complete in local branch, will push to private repo next week. Will work a feature branch for all options (locally and private repo).
- Possible that none of the proposed options will be desirable! but at least it has got me thinking.
- Eclipse is broken for me
- Debugging of
- Finding all references of a class or method
- Is this some compiler option we are not useing (debug/release builds?) or some eclipse setup I'm missing? Or is it just life in the 21st century? Is there anything better?
- Configuration still evolving, but latest iteration is a single file, protocols combined to avoid duplication of display names
- Display name/description moved out of resolver into new code
- Added bulk passthrough data connector for attributes inside Subject
- Tested inside External login flow
- Some AWS progress
- Can launch and stop EC2 AMIs using Jenkins via the EC2 Plugin
- Run multi-configuration jobs via Elastic Axis ?
- Have not been able to connect to a Windows agent