Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2019-05-17
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2019-06-07. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
Add items for discussion here
- Thinking of approaching the Velocity people about taking over the Spring MVC support - any fundamental objections? The may scream "No!" but feel obligated to try.
- Started integrating OIDC RP metadata resolution to MetadataResolverEngine
- The RP metadata will probably be expressed via custom schema extension to the RoleDescriptor element
- First version will be implemented to the OIDC plugin (i.e. on top of v3.4 codebase)
- Probably finished enough of the CSRF investigation to try out a PoC for adding anti-csrf tokens to views.
- Also, adding a PoC PredicateAccessControl using a shared secret. Usable by the RESTful admin APIs.
- Continue help on OIDC claims in transcoders etc. where required.
- Attribute Value cleanup
- Attribute export from Data Connectors
- Watching windows tests
- Question: Is there a fully working eclipse environment for J11 yet?
- Wrapping up attribute mapping work
- Backward compatibility via resolver / AttributeEncoders
- OIDC claim support TBD
- Starting some thinking about proxying design vis a vis authentication flow design
- AWS : considering whether to create/manage an AMI or attach an EBS containing Maven and the Javas to-be-tested, leaning to EBS