Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2019-04-19
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2019-05-03. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
- Ian Young: We have moved the Jenkins
site jobs to use Slack channels for notifications. Is this working? Do we want to either move notifications for the other jobs to Slack as well, or combine Slack and e-mail for them?
- Rod Widdowson : Who remembers ?
- Ian Young : Javapocalypse and in particular the last couple of comments on
- 3.4.4 schedule
- Work on low-hanging fruit issues targeted to 4.0: Interface promotion, metadata filter and resolver enhancements.
- On holiday last week
- OIDC metadata work will be continued next week with Phil
- Nothing that cannot be handled better in JIRA or via email
- IAM Online - sounds like people are starting to wake up to the Java mess
- Confluence patching
- Progressing slowly of late, but just about ready to get back into the meat.
- Follow on work includes some tire-kicking on use of filter engine in the "reverse" SP mode for inbound rules
- Proposing we address "vault" services like AWS or Hashicorp with scripting glue for now
- Likely un-fixable local Windows VM network issues ...
- Azure ?
- Re-work Jenkins multi jobs to run one-at-a-time (by passing slave/node param to some sort of trigger) ?