Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-09-21
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-10-05. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
- Status on outstanding issues
- Email about contribution to eliminate commons-codec dep in favor of Guava
- ldaptive-1.0.13 release for v3.4
Here to field questions about status of CAS issues.
- Jetty and Windows and forking and people who don't get file names.
- Looped back to CPPXT-136
- Technically breaking change...justified or revert?
- Misc IdP issue cleanup
- JIRA upgrade
- Comments on IDP-465 work would be helpful.
Whether the intercept flow is the right approach.
- Need to apply to ToU flow