Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-06-01
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-06-15. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
- Add items for discussion here
- Review java-idp-jetty-base 9.4 (IDP-627 / clickjacking)
- Dynamic metadata resolver changes requested by Scott
- (includes negative lookup cache)
- Filesystem XMLObject load/save manager - don't load if unchanged
- On a train somewhere in Europe.
- Nothing to report from last couple of weeks.
- Attending REFEDS meeting 2018-06-10.
- SP odds and ends
- Making Scott's life hell with
- Then my own with
- - it's all to do with the plumbing
- SP testing, documentation cleanup
- SystemRequirements - review for clarity
- Beta announced once I can get a Windows build done and a few more docs cleaned up
- Troubleshooting failing IdP 3.3. tests
- Enforcer rule
- RHEL 7.5 ?