Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-02-16
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-03-02. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
- Board mtg update
- 3.4 backlog help
- Divergence in Spring context code
- Still working on remaining SOAP client and artifact decoder tasks.
- Some investigation, but no resolution yet
- Java version number shenanigans
- expectation is that you need to track the minor releases, because
- they are removing things now, with only one "feature release" warning, i.e., 6 months
- first of these happens in Java 11 in September, the new LTS release
- IdP 3.3 probably won't run as-is under Java 11
- Xerces 3.2.1
- mailman / TLS
- Not much to report
- What to do with Memcached / spymemcached ?