Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-01-05
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-01-18. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
- Conditionalizing files: there's probably only one file to remove
- ROBOT attack
- Why do we have an exposed type for HTTP metadata with no backup? Worth deprecating the type?
- SP 3.0, what does this upgrade look like? How does an RPM-based package upgrade itself incompatibly?
- What does the process to 3.last and 4.0 look like in terms of deprecations? (Ian)
- Moving on to SP V3 odds and ends and documentation.
- xml-sec 2.0 release imminent, will get a RC out next week
- Still working on Windows Jetty 9.4 testing
- Using Java 9 to run the tests
- Where are we with the Java version detection code for tests ?
- OIDC plugin
- Nexus upgrades, more 3.x than 2.x
- whither ldapsearch