Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-09-15
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-10-06. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
- Do we need to do something to ensure distribution of our
yum packages? Is it hard to become a mirror?
- Not sure they allow you to mirror only ad hoc packages vs. SUSE and then "whatever else you want to".
- Easier to be an "unofficial" mirror and script package transfer
- GUI project
- Patch release
- Timing for support change - what's left to do?
- Produce a new support FAQ
- Agree on new list footer (presumably pointing to FAQ?)
- Access control groups
- Metadata work floated issue up: Should destroy() cause an object to become uninitialized? Currently a component can be both inited and destroyed.
- Continuing work on SOAP client related components and configuration strategies.
- ldaptive 1.0.11-SNAPSHOT pushed to nexus repo
- Life happened so little done this week
- VC15 compile change complete except for missing dependencies () and installer
- SPV3 installer progress ( and
- Deprecation warnings – need to review our own calls to these methods