Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-08-18
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-09-01. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
- Kicking off the V4 Java stack.
- SP Fork?
- Code coverage
- JIRA Service Desk
- Running Jetty forked ?
Note that cryptacular was updated to a new release with this version.
- IdP - continued deprecation
- Next up
- SP - ramp back up
- No IIS testing yet
- Xerces 3.2 + our stack - test
- Curl allegedly supports it.
- Xerces only builds with it
- Dynamic Metadata Plugin
- .... And of course the wiki has to move
- Security shortcuts for TLS client/server
- Working on a new plugin for generating POST/body requests with Velocity template
- Xerces 3.2 vote imminent, then moving on to Santuario to get OpenSSL 1.1 patches out
- Considering a 2.0 to take a weed wacker to some code, e.g. XKMS classes
- New OASIS spec done on requesting attributes via SSO, should be simple for us to support
- New identifier draft in progress, may probably consider baking support in if we can ask good questions during install...
- JIRA testing
- Jenkins restricted to localhost
- Disabled/un-triggered legacy jobs
- trusyany-ssl and jetty9-dta-ssl ?
- Running Jetty forked - see agenda
- (Parent project patch version number)
- (Java 9 java.util.concurrent.Flow ~ Reactive Streams API)