Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-05-19
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-06-02. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.
- Presentations on finances / roadmap, some new memberships
- TIER concerns
- Deprecation warnings
- Eclipse + Jetty 9.4 testbed in-situ
- Proposal for refactoring dependency mgmt using bill-of-materials (BOM) POMs.
- Reviewed OAuth2/OIDC PKCE spec. Soon will proceed to AppAuth review.
- Taking a pass over the IdP
- Then back to the SP
- Solid working prototype.
- Want to investigate Claims Based AuthN
- Then review progress (with Scott any anyone else who cares) and make a plan for the definitive product
- And VS2017
- Collapsed resolver schema review
- Push back server maintenance again
- Jenkins Site deploy woes
- Comment on webinar
- Jetty 9.4 testbed - see agenda - classloader changes : 1170 and a311c8bd