Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2016-10-07
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday <date>. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Metrics – what to ship for this release without tying our hands too much
- What's left to get done?
- OSU have cut off their 800 number. The other number is chargeable from the UK. We should probably look into finding another system to use for the UK folks.
- Mostly MDA V0.9.2. Code now ready and tested, PKCS#11 private key factory bean also pushed up to spring-extensions. Will probably cut a 0.9.2 next week.
- Apologies for absense.
- My time has been taken up by
- Case notes have the current status
- Key take away is that we will not be issuing a WARN in 3.3
- Nothing the deploer can do to mitigate
- We have 0% chance of getting 100% coverage in time
- Changes will continue as noted at a low ebb
- Must move over to
- Changes to XMLtooling and Santuario are complete but intricate and bug prone (
- Need extended test developed for XMLTOOLing.
- Metrics, metrics, metrics
- Funding, funding, funding
- OpenSAML Checkstyle changes : project-by-project
- TIER/Consent UI
- More documentation for testbed/workbench (TIER)