Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, MM DD, 2014
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Next call is next Friday. Any reason not to meet ?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
Fighting a fire in interfed land today, with a deadline, so will almost certainly be late and probably won't make it to the call.
I'd appreciate it if people could review and comment on https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/browse/JSPT-49
- Mostly on injected Function and Predicate Spelunking
- Discussion point: We are getting into more and more cases where changes to the distrubuted configuration are disturbing downstream tests. We use separate XML config files for specific tests, but the properties files are more problematic (we want to inherit this). Can/should we do anthing about this?
- Fix on a case by case basis (port number for Jetty, TLS for LDAP)
- Post processing hook for tests? (only works for idp.properties, but that is 95%)
- Property refactoring, need to make sure I didn't break ant installer, will do that today
- Implemented query filtering with Rod's mappers
- Working on AttributeEncoder option to omit xsi:type, has potential interop considerations
- One more TODO then I think I'm ready to focus on testing/docs
- IDP-509 Secondary index for consent
- IDP-511 Limiting client side storage