Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, May 09, 2014
Meeting Number: 24048131
Toll / Intl #: N/A
Toll-Free #: N/A
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Next call is next Friday. Any reason not to meet ?
60 to 90 minute call window.
- Adding external predicates to resolver elements.
- LDAP security parsing now uses common code.
- Added bean based predicate to Attribute filtering
- Low key so miminal support Predicates
- Feedback form UKFed Support:
- Native beans configuration for relying-party not a problem given property replacement
- Some comment about the need to order idp.properties so that the common stuff is at the top, otherwise people will shoot themselves in the foot
- Next steps: Remove native parsing from relying-party, add missing trust engines.
- End to end Attribute Mapping example (and incorporate into flows)
- Taglibs/velocity for login pages.
- Working on predicate designs for condition beans in various places to simplify config for users
- Started on native resolver.xml draft
- Flow location/naming changes
- idp-distribution cleanup, removed embedded Jetty
- IDP-407 patch Jetty to accept external properties files
- Periodic updates to Nexus for central-disabled Jenkins jobs ?
- TODOs for next week before TNC ?