Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, February 07, 2014
Toll / Intl #: +1 (201) 479-4595
Toll-Free #: N/A
Meeting Number: 23143635
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Dial-in attendee identification.
Next call is next Friday. Any reason not to meet ?
60 to 90 minute call window.
- C14N actions. The new config framework is in place and just finishing the PrincipalConnector framework.
- The flows and bean configurations are tbd and up next, then the rest of the decoders.
- I want to build some end-to-end flows for plugging specific actions together.
- The StoredId connector required the reorganization from attribute-resolver-impl to saml-impl.
- StoredId connectore (new config) will require some schema chages.
- I want to continue the de-SAMLizing with the filters
- I want to go back to look at code coverage
- I want to build the attribute mapping actions
Profile action cleanup work
Polishing NameID generation code, and drafting some configuration material around that
Research into Spring schema handling over the weekend
- Need to decide how to proceed with schemaLocation and mapping files
- Proposal on list was to live with it, and point to mapped, unversioned URLs on our server
Decryption action -> deep dive into security config model -> email threads with Brent
- Starting to think we need to rethink RelyingParty context approach and how we expose security params or give up on multi-cast
Question raised about typing of generic ProfileRequestContexts
Had a call instigated by Shel with the Kuali/Kim team to discuss testing / QA, will send some notes to committers list
Firmed up plans for TNC in Dublin in May, BOF and member meeting Tuesday evening