Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2020-02-07
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2020-02-21. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- V4.0.0 beta release process
- Do we need all three hashes
- Use of maven.javadoc.failOnError=false for the actual deploy builds
- GCM default decision
- java-idp-oidc-multi green on Jenkins
- Test failures were mostly related to test objects expiring too quickly
- One unintended dependency between two flow tests
JOIDC-2Getting issue details...
- The OP discovery/configuration flow customization can now be done via property-configurable bean
- Should we get rid of Webfinger flow for V2?
JSPT-93Getting issue details...
- finished rippling out the new checked EncodingException to all 60 call sites (quite a few in test classes, which is easier to handle).
- Ready to commit, today if sensible.
- There are 5 call sites - which I will list in the ticket once committed - that definitely need checking.
- SP 3.1 prep
SSPCPP-878Getting issue details...
- Plan at the moment is that 3.1 upgrade will impact old Safari without explicit action
- Evaluating approaches to implementing SP request/response correlation