<PathRegex> element is used to apply content rules to requests whose path matches a regular expression. The query string, if any, is NOT included in the comparison.
Regular expressions apply to the remainder of the path that is being compared and do not "nest", so if you care what's after the part you're matching, then choose your expression to check for that.
- Required attribute, specifies the regular expression to match against.
ignoreCase(boolean) (defaults to true)
- Controls case option in regex engine, should be left on in most cases.
XML attributes corresponding to request mapper properties are used.
- Attaches a custom access control policy supported by a plugin.
- Attaches an access control policy using the sample XML-based plugin provided with the SP. This is just a short-hand for embedding the policy in the element above, if you want the policy inside the same file.
If no element is included (or inherited or implicitly enabled), any access control is left to the resource.
If an error occurs when processing this element, a dummy policy to deny access is installed to prevent accidental exposure.
Nested Content Specifiers
<Query>(zero or more)
- Matches requests containing a query string parameter satisfying the element.