Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2019-04-19
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2019-05-03. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Ian Young: We have moved the Jenkins
sitejobs to use Slack channels for notifications. Is this working? Do we want to either move notifications for the other jobs to Slack as well, or combine Slack and e-mail for them?
- Rod Widdowson : Who remembers - IDP-691Getting issue details... STATUS ?
- Ian Young : Javapocalypse and in particular the last couple of comments on - JPAR-129Getting issue details... STATUS
- 3.4.4 schedule
- Work on low-hanging fruit issues targeted to 4.0: Interface promotion, metadata filter and resolver enhancements.
- On holiday last week
- OIDC metadata work will be continued next week with Phil
- On holiday this week, so can not attend the call. Have been updating IdP Session Tracking, Session Fixation, and XSRF Testing as I progress.
- Nothing that cannot be handled better in JIRA or via email
- IAM Online - sounds like people are starting to wake up to the Java mess
- Confluence patching
IDP-1434Getting issue details...
- Progressing slowly of late, but just about ready to get back into the meat.
- Follow on work includes some tire-kicking on use of filter engine in the "reverse" SP mode for inbound rules
JSPT-87Getting issue details...
- Proposing we address "vault" services like AWS or Hashicorp with scripting glue for now
- Likely un-fixable local Windows VM network issues ... Azure or ?