Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2019-04-19
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2019-05-03. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Ian Young: We have moved the Jenkins
sitejobs to use Slack channels for notifications. Is this working? Do we want to either move notifications for the other jobs to Slack as well, or combine Slack and e-mail for them?
- Rod Widdowson : Who remembers - IDP-691Getting issue details... STATUS ?
- Ian Young : Javapocalypse and in particular the last couple of comments on - JPAR-129Getting issue details... STATUS
- 3.4.4 schedule
- On holiday this week, so can not attend the call. Have been updating IdP Session Tracking, Session Fixation, and XSRF Testing as I progress.
IDP-1434Getting issue details...
- Progressing slowly of late, but just about ready to get back into the meat.
- Follow on work includes some tire-kicking on use of filter engine in the "reverse" SP mode for inbound rules
JSPT-87Getting issue details...
- Proposing we address "vault" services like AWS or Hashicorp with scripting glue for now