Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Federal E-Authentication Credential Service: An extension allowing a Shibboleth 1.3 !IdP to operate as a Federal E-Authentication Credential Service.
- ADFS Integration: An extension allowing a Shibboleth 1.3 !IdP to integrate with Microsoft's Active Directory Federation Service.
- GridShib: A project funded by the NMI to combine Grid Security Infrastructure in the Globus Toolkit with Shibboleth. GridShib !IdP extensions include GridShib for Shibboleth and the Shibboleth !IdP Tester. The latter can be used to test a plain vanilla Shibboleth Attribute Authority.
- HA-Shib: An extension for the Shibboleth 1.3 !IdP that allows multiple !IdP instances to be clustered together and share in-memory state for handle and artifact mapping.
- mod_auth_location: An Apache module that allows for IP based authentication to a Shibboleth !IdP. This may be "stacked" with other authentication mechanisms.
- ShibXACML: An extension allowing a Shibboleth 1.3c !IdP to use XACML as policy language.
C++ SP Extensions
Java SP Extensions
- SHARPE: A Shibboleth Attribute Release Policy Editor will be released soon.
- Performance Testing: Fabien Trzebiatowski of AXEN has written a JMeter test plan that simulates a Shibboleth login.
- SWITCH WAYF: This PHP-based WAYF, developed by SWITCH, offers multi-language support and several usability enhancements.
- IdP Discovery Service (WAYF): The main Shibboleth project has also developed a WAYF service.
- Shibboleth-enabled Wireless Network: Provide Shibboleth wireless network authentication; donated by Paul Caskey of the UT System
- Shibbolized Zope: Chi Nguyen of MAMS has documented how to Shibbolize zope, an open source content management system.
- K.U.Leuven Shibboleth Resources: A repository of useful scripts and documentation.
- AAI Portal: It is a PHP based web portal, acting as a broker between a deployed AAI and one or more resources. In SWITCHaai it is primarily used to transparently integrate WebCT sysems. It is a SourceForge project maintained by SWITCH.
- Resource Registry: The Resource Registry is a PHP/MySQL based solution to scalably manage the metadata a Shibboleth federation. It is heavily tailored to the SWITCHaai federation. However, it might be useful as a source of ideas for other federations. The tool is under BSD license.