Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, Oct 10, 2014
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Next call is next Friday. Any reason not to meet ?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Committed MemcachedStorageService and related components to opensaml-storage-impl.
- Working on modeling CAS configuration as profile configuration. Still working on GitHub source; planning to move to IdP once config work completed.
- Suggestion to rename
PeerTLSValidationConfigurationto generalize for arbitrary SSL/TLS peer validation needs. I have a use case in CAS to validate a remote server certificate on an outbound HTTPS connection; being able to use
SecurityConfiguration#clientTLSConfigfor that purpose seems reasonable and a more generalized name would be helpful in clarifying the more general use case.
Windows installer debug.
- Finished command line tools for service config and metadata management; would like to add something later to the MD API to be able to report on last time loaded, etc. like we added for services
- Updated Spring to 4.1.1
- Working on installer tweaks, fixing scripts, etc.
- Researching Windows issue
- No real update on Xerces issue, Kaspar suggests we push the "end endorsement" approach
- Chat with Nate towards end of call regarding co-ordinating with PrivacyLens and GakuNin folks.