_saml_idpcookie conforms to the Identity Provider Discovery Profile. If used, this
<Plugin> element must have has the following attributes.:
- identifier - (required) A unique name by which this version of the plugin is known. This is used when defining the precise behavior of each discovery handler.
- type - this (required) This attribute must be set to
- alwaysFollow - (optional) If this is true then, and if the Discovery Service locates a cookie with valid data, then this value is immediately used with no user intervention. The precise results which depend upon which protocol is being used. (Default: true)
- deleteCookie - (optional) This is usually set to "FALSE". If it is set to "TRUE" then the plugin will delete any cookie it discovers. If this is set, it is usually done in within a second
<Plugin>, which allows the deployment of a handler which deletes any memory the user may have. (Default: false)
- cacheExpiration - (optional) This specifies the number of seconds life which a permanent cookie will have. lifetime (in seconds) of the persistent cookie. Set to 0 to expire when the user closes the browser. (Default: 6048000)
- cacheDomain - (optional) The domain attribute of the cookie. (Default: none)
Discovery Service Handler.