Page 1 of 43. Showing 428 results (0.027 seconds)
- , which may require installing an additional library as well. I found commons-dbcp2-2.1.1.jar and commons-pool2-2.4.2.jar since 3.4.0. Is it not official i.e. should not we depend on them? Its class name is class="org.apache.commons.dbcp2.BasicDataSource", though.
- From Scott's comment on RelationalDatabaseConnector: With some deprecated exceptions, we don't ship, nor do we support, any JDBC drivers whatsoever, including pooling drivers. They are all outside our scope.
- corrects typo in stale.message corrects typo in stale.message
- Updates idp.attribute-release.revoke Updates idp.attribute-release.revoke
- New for v3.4 New for v3.4
- updates context-check-denied.message updates context-check-denied.message
- Credits ======== This file contains all people that helped create the translations  for the Shibboleth Identity Provider messages properties. Last Update: February 12, 2020 The contributors are sorted alphabetically per language. cs - Czech ---------- * Jan Oppolzer, CESNET, CZ * Jan Tomášek, CESNET, CZ de -
- Actually we had issues with Oracle Java v8 as well, see
- Firefox SSO configuration Firefox SSO configuration