This space provides information about the Shibboleth Consortium, the organization that manages and funds the Shibboleth project.
The Shibboleth Consortium operates as as a set of organizations interested in funding the future development of Shibboleth. The Consortium currently consists of three members who have signed up to a Consortium Agreement and have appointed a partner organization to act as a legal entity for the Consortium. From 1st January 2012, the Consortium plans to widen its membership base. Information about the plans to make this possible will be published here for interested parties.
For more information about the work of the Shibboleth Consortium, please see the public documents:
- Programme Plan - full details of the planning stages for the Consortium.
- Consultation Review (PDF) - a Consortium Analysis of the Shibboleth Futures consultation.
- Review of Software Foundations (PDF) - A review of existing software foundations and recommendations on the shape of a phase 2 Shibboleth.
- Annex A (PDF) - Software Foundation Review summary.
- Fee Model Consultation - Information about proposed fee models for the Shibboleth Consortium.
- Expressions of Interest, Shibboleth Consortium Administrative Home
If you have comments on these documents, please send an email to email@example.com.
This area is for current members of the Shibboleth Consortium only.