With ever more services depending on Shibboleth it's important to make sure everything is working properly and end users can successfully access the resources they need.
What to check for
- Retrieving Status Information about the IdP
- Terracotta cluster health checking
- Retrieving Status Information about the SP
The SP Status handler will need to be configured to be accessible by your monitoring tools via the
Checking the Session handler is not enough as this does not detect e.g. whether
Tools, frameworks, scripts, etc. to check availability of your services.
Feel free to document your solution here (or link to existing documentation).
- Monitor Your Shibboleth Environment from the University of South Australia
- Local monitoring of a Shibboleth Identity Provider from KU Leuven
- webisoget by Jim Fox
- AAI Eye by CSC
- AMAAIS for SWITCHaai