Relying Party SAML 1 Attribute Query Profile Configuration
This profile configuration enables and configures the SAML 1 Attribute Query profile.
This profile is configured by adding the
<ProfileConfiguration xsi:type="saml:SAML1AttributeQueryProfile" /> element to a
The SAML 1 Attribute Query profile configuration supports the following advanced configuration attributes:
- outboundArtifactType - Default artifact type used when sending responses via artifact, defaults to 1
- assertionLifetime - The lifetime for issued assertions in XML duration notation, (e.g., PT30M for 30 minutes)
- includeConditionsNotBefore - (V2.4.0+) Include a
NotBeforetimestamp in the assertions' validity conditions, defaults to true
- signResponses - see Configuring XML Signature and Encryption
- signAssertions - see Configuring XML Signature and Encryption
- signRequests - see Configuring XML Signature and Encryption
In addition, the SAML1 Attribute Query profile configuration element supports one child element.
<Audience>whose content is use to populate the
<Audience>elements of <
AudienceRestrictionCondition> element. This element may appear any number of times, one for each audience.