Common C++ SP Errors
This is a list of errors that people commonly run into and their solutions.
- assertion condition invalid, removing it
- error signaled by ssl ctx callback: SOAPHTTPBindingProvider::send() failed while contacting SAML responder: error signaled by ssl ctx callback
- socket call resulted in error (48): Address already in use
- SSL: couldn't set callback!
- Session Creation Error: SAML 1.x Browser/Artifact handler does not support HTTP method (POST).
- Session Creation Error: Cannot connect to listener process, a site adminstrator should be notified
- Session Creation Error: Invalid assertion consumer service URL
- Session Creation Error: Invalid credential.
- Session Creation Error: Unable to locate a valid authentication statement
- Error while parsing creds configuration: FileResolver unable to load any certificate(s)
- SAML.SAMLSOAPHTTPBinding  sessionGet: failed while contacting SAML responder: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
Ensure that you're using a browser that displays fully detailed error messages to help debugging.
- HTTP 401.3: Unauthorized Due to ACL on Resource