Quick Guide to the Ant Build Process
The following targets are stand alone and can be invoked via ant targetName:
- clean - This cleans out all the items that have been generated by past builds
- compile - This target will compile all of the Shibboleth IdP code, code for any extensions in the custom directory, and run the unit tests for extension code. This is a very quick way to test that your extensions compile and test okay.
- install - This is the default target and will install the IdP
- package-idp - This target will compile the IdP and its extensions and package everything up in a war file and place it in the dist directory
- package-sp - Compiles the SP, its extensions, and creates a war file located in the dist directory
- package-wayf - Compiles the example WAYF, its extensions, and creates a war file located in the dist directory