Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2019-12-06
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2019-12-20. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
Add items for discussion here
- Decision on handling LDAP config
- Null handling in marshallers - expected behavior?
- Schedule for beta -
- https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/issues/?filter=12673 (all cases, not including JPAR)
- https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/issues/?filter=13370 (including JPAR, excluding closed & resolved)
- Create new long-running JIRA issues for 2020 (Tom)
- other maintenance tasks
- Working on SAML Proxy flow Response handling and Assertion validation
- Ldaptive and LDAP configuration changes for v4
- <Dependency hell> x <Maven> = ?
- Lots of MDA work being done in UKf context
- Flying to I2 TechEx tomorrow with Rhys, so can not attend.
- Started some deployer docs for CSRF. Only just added it, needs much work: Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Protection
- Have a question around how to expose user space configuration points - or if that is even wanted in this case. Will send an email or maybe speak to people (Scott) when in the US.
- - IDP-1179Getting issue details... STATUS
- Can we please start testing the installer, in particular upgrades? Feedback needed on
- - OSJ-291Getting issue details... STATUS
IDP-1494Getting issue details...
- Moved SAML to top-level login flow and discovery (optionally) wired into all flows through a property signal
- Proxy controls done in both directions
- Think most of the needed options are done except for any security related ones
- Think all the likely necessary Issuer-based filter functions are done and documented
- Working on docs
- Need to get attribute transcoding rules done for all the eduPerson attributes
- Working on testing browsers via Sauce Labs + AWS