Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2019-05-17
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2019-06-07. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Ian Young: GraalVM: "production"; worth any attention yet? - JPAR-136Getting issue details... STATUS
- Ian Young: lists of supported vs. tested Java distributions
- Scott Cantor Configuration style for new attribute mappings – many small non-XML files or few big XML files?
Add items for discussion here
- Thinking of approaching the Velocity people about taking over the Spring MVC support - any fundamental objections? The may scream "No!" but feel obligated to try.
- Started integrating OIDC RP metadata resolution to MetadataResolverEngine
- The RP metadata will probably be expressed via custom schema extension to the RoleDescriptor element
- First version will be implemented to the OIDC plugin (i.e. on top of v3.4 codebase)
- Probably finished enough of the CSRF investigation to try out a PoC for adding anti-csrf tokens to views.
- Also, adding a PoC PredicateAccessControl using a shared secret. Usable by the RESTful admin APIs.
- Continue help on OIDC claims in transcoders etc. where required.
- Attribute Value cleanup
- Attribute export from Data Connectors
- Watching windows tests
- Question: Is there a fully working eclipse environment for J11 yet?
- Wrapping up attribute mapping work
- Backward compatibility via resolver / AttributeEncoders
- OIDC claim support TBD
- Starting some thinking about proxying design vis a vis authentication flow design
- AWS : considering whether to create/manage an AMI or attach an EBS containing Maven and the Javas to-be-tested, leaning to EBS