Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2019-03-01
09:00 Central US / 10:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK / 17:00 FI
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2019-03-15. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Non-deterministic LDAP unit test failures
- Quick update on my Jetty/Java upgrade
- Finish work on OSJ-265, HttpClient TLS issues
- Resume work on Velocity replacement
- Java 12: Java 7 and Java 11 stacks
-multijobs now include Java 12 RC1 on Linux and Windows
- No additional problems: only failure is v4 IdP and it is failing under Java 11 as well
- There's an RC2 with a bug-fix, but we're not hitting it so not worth bringing in
- Starting to look at IDP-1191.
- Rebased the feature/mpassid-oidc-int branch from yesterdays master - bringing in Java 11 changes etc.
- I am the only one using the branch (even though technically public), so felt rebase was fine.
- Rebase has gone well. Update one of the OIDC class Guava functions to java.util.
- Unable to 'git push --force-with-lease', or even 'git push -f'. Investigating.
- Going to start a conversation with Henri next week on possibly bringing in some of the newer OIDC components he has been working on for the OP, into the mpassid authn RP.
- Out all of last week (and most of next)
- - IDP-693Getting issue details... STATUS , - IDP-1423Getting issue details... STATUS - EDS-80Getting issue details... STATUS
JSPT-79Getting issue details...
- Are we pulling the plug on non-ISO syntax for durations (even in Spring wiring)?
- Nexus repository checksums and pgp key seeds :
- OWASP Dependency-check
- Probably need to branch the testbed for the Java 7 Platform