Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-12-07

Call Administrivia

10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK

Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-12-21. Any reason to deviate from this?

60 to 90 minute call window.


Call Details

This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.


AGENDA

  1. Schedule/planning for IdP patch

Attendees:


Brent


Daniel


Ian


Marvin

I have reproduced IDP-1371 and determined the root cause and a unit test case to reproduce.

TBD fix timeline and release schedule of patch.


Phil


Rod

  • IDP-1121 - Getting issue details... STATUS  And fall out
    • IDP-1361 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • IDP-1359 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • and so on
  • Picking up my courage to tackle the last bit of <ds:KeyInfo> testing in cpp-xmltooling


Scott

  • curl should ship next version next week, so SP patch should go out after that
  • Hope to complete most of the initial logout work by EOY
    • IDP-964 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • IDP-1127 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • IDP-929 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Tom

  • JPAR-102 - Getting issue details... STATUS  - Some progress
    • PoC features :
      • validate plugins
      • extend artifact matching to include type and classifier
      • store keymap in POM
      • help build keymap
    • What to do about unsigned artifacts ?
      • Should we validate our snapshots ? e.g. java-support:8.0.0-SNAPSHOT
        • If so, Jenkins would need to sign them during nightly deploys
      • Pin to hash (SHA) rather than PGP keyID ?
      • Keep uploading to Nexus ?
    • Still comparing generated keymap to repo on disk, some inconsistency
  • Maybe stand up a clean Nexus 3 instance (i.e. https://build.shibboleth.net/nexus3 or something)
  • Shout out to Marvin for helping troubleshoot CAS + Memcached issue


Other




  • No labels