Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-09-07
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-09-21. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Santuario linefeeds - any concerns/follow up?
- Additional filtering defaults for UI - any reason not to ship as example?
- - IDP-1203Getting issue details... STATUS
- Putting prelim dates to release and associated code freeze
- Proposed freeze around Oct 1 and ship the following week.
- Bug squashing of more minor issues that have accumulated; Jira housekeeping.
- - OSJ-245Getting issue details... STATUS
- - OSJ-230Getting issue details... STATUS
- ldaptive 1.0.12 release
- threadlocal changes for JNDI LDAPS
- encoding of response messages that contain control characters
- Java: I don't plan to say much about post-12 releases of Java except in so far as they may affect software we build on a Java 11 baseline. Of course if our plans to work off a Java 11 platform are compromised then I may change that.
- Java 12
- Disable all DES TLS cipher suites (JDK-8208350)
- Java 12
- Windows Installer & Jetty 9.4: All done now. Thanks to all for the assistance.
- Cleaning up 9.4 cases as seems appropriate (feel free to push them at me)
- Closing out as many issues as I can find time for.
IDP-627Getting issue details...
- logout breakage
- - IDP-1319Getting issue details... STATUS
- - IDP-1272Getting issue details... STATUS
- How to add CAS to /status page ?
i.e. need to add 'shibboleth.ReloadableCASServiceRegistry' to <util:list id="ServiceCollection"> in system/admin/.../status-beans.xml ?
- Jetty :
- 9.4.12 : still a B ! Jetty 9.4 SSL context
- Exception on Windows :
- 9.4-windows branch ?
- Consent :
IDP-465 / SUPPORT-56
Because of line 145 of AbstractAttributeReleaseAction, the "intercept" subflow needs to be run with available flows limited to the attribute-release flow.
- isPassive (from Slack)
IDP-1232Getting issue details...