Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-08-03
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-08-17. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Automatic module names (iay), see:
- - JPAR-113Getting issue details... STATUS
- Java Modularity (proposal)
- More Jetty / Tomcat TLS config (Tom)
- Java pricing model (iay)
- - OSJ-234Getting issue details... STATUS - what is good default for negative lookup cache duration? Currently 30 minutes. Too long?
- Scripting documentation
- IIS - Micrsoft engineers "march to a different drummer"
- - IDP-1275Getting issue details... STATUS
- Santuario patch
- Second SP patch
- Noteworthy: I should have changed the default attribute-policy/map filenames, next time I guess
- Follow up testing and patches focusing on empty elements in native Santuario APIs
- Confluence / JIRA upgrade time
- Worked on integration tests
- Linux : all green / good
- Windows : problems with Jetty 9.4 and Java > 8
- TLS / SSL config (see agenda)
- OpenID Connect Federation list