Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-07-20
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-08-03. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Jetty 9.4 SSL context config (Tom)
- Just back from 2 weeks away. Will pick up finishing up what I was working on before I left: 1) metadata provider enhancements 2) SOAP client and artifact decoder.
- Java 12:
- First EA release of this is available already. I am not planning on spending any time on Java 12 until (a) they target something to it that looks like it will affect us (b) I am satisfied that we can entirely ignore Java 9 going forward.
- Mostly otherwise occupied
- IdP backlog
- SP release, obviously. Three big issues so far:
- Regression on remote config files, fixed but also added a big warning about that in general, it's got several liimitations.
- Old bug exposed by a V3 internal change affecting overrides.
- Accidental use of zlib calls on the -lite half of xmltooling
- I'd rather just keep pumping patches out at this point, it's not that hard and it keeps people moving forward and finding more bugs
- Mostly worked on Jetty 9.4, added to agenda
- Maybe how to test TLS config via testbed
- Anecdotal Jetty 10 testbed SWF classpath weirdness
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'flowRegistry': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: An I/O Exception occurred resolving the flow location pattern '/**/*-flow.xml'
mvn clean -Pjetty-future,jetty-snapshots -Djetty.version=10.0.0-SNAPSHOT -DkeepTests=true -Dtest=StatusTest test