Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-05-04
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-05-18. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- - IDP-1047Getting issue details... STATUS (brief catch up)
- Timeline for patch release / status of Spring testing?
- Can we take some of the questions out of Product Platforms now?
- Schedule review of jetty-base 9.4 (Tom)
- Some time diversion to work on GU project deadline
- Nothing new to report on SOAP client + artifact decoder
- For change of pace, started to look at suggested enhancements to dynamic metadata providers
- Mostly tied up with non Shibboleth issues
- Get ready to test SP3
- Apache Srv16
- IIS Server16
- IIS Server08 (32 bit)
- Cleaning up some low hanging IdP cases
- Is now the time to start - IDP-1244Getting issue details... STATUS ?
- Wrapping up SP
- All but one major work item done
- Need to review dynamic metadata changes
- Reverted change to config name, leaving at shibboleth2.xml, greatly simplifies packaging integrity
- Web server module logging: Windows → Application EventLog, Non-Windows → local syslog
- Linux builds on all platforms
- Bump BC ?
- Bump JSON-P ?
- Uploaded Spring Framework BOM dependencies and updated doc
- Cleanup of Jenkins idp-tomcat-base-8.* jobs and triggers
- jetty-base 9.4 progress
- no forking (for Windows)
- 9.3 > 9.4 upgrade of jetty-base
- FWIW https://github.com/google/conscrypt and token binding
Experimental: APIs for the token binding negotiation IETF draft
(draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-09) and EKM (RFC 5705)