Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-03-02
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-03-16. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Bug post-morterm, Java improvements
- Comment/CDATA bug research.
- SOAP client and artifact work.
- First Java 11 EA build now available (with, e.g., some modules removed); clock is ticking
- Java 10 and Java 11 test compatibility still waiting on surefire-plugin 2.21.0
- We need to talk about version support policy
SSPCPP-773Getting issue details...
SSPCPP-776Getting issue details...
which flushed another now-fixed bug.
JPAR-101Getting issue details...
- still plan on bumping Checkstyle in the parent/v 7 stack
IDP-1157Getting issue details...
- plan in mind, just do it
IDP-1257Getting issue details...
- how to track issues across branches in JIRA
JPAR-103Getting issue details...
- surefire plugin released, great (Ian: actually no, not yet)
- SF 4.3.x Java roadmap (4.3.x supported until 2020)
- JPAR-56 SF omit test scope when uploading ?
- Guava bi-weekly release schedule (stay two weeks behind) v8 stack
- Logback next version requiring Java 8 (???)
- BC 1.59 ?
- Hazelcast IMDG ?
- Todo (now that surefire is updated ?)
- Java 11 : install for Jenkins
- Java 10 : integ tests
- testbed / integ tests CAS /samlValidate