Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2018-01-19
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2018-02-02. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Hide HttpClientFactoryBeans?
- Deprecate plain HTTPMetadataProvider schema type (NOT the class)?
- Dependencies and activation conditions
- Started up on SP V3 documentation again. I'm looking to generate a configuration pages based on IdPV3 layout, cascading down from the <[SPConfig]> (for Shibboleth2.xml) with similar pages for the other relevant files.
A lot will be cut and paste and reformat for V2, but I'm concentrating on the "new stuff" for now. Comments on what is there welcome. I'll circulate a note when I think there is enough structure to go public.
- Finished kicking the autotests for MetadataProviders - notably adding testing for signature filter failures.
- Working on loose ends of SP3 build items before diving back into the code.
- DTD bug post-mortem
- HttpClient wrapping/wiring
- Working through SP backlog
- Thinking about a V2/V3 schema and/or namespace split to manage config changes without breaking upgrades
- Reviewing third-party dependency versions
git cherry-pickwhen bumping SF and SWF ?
- Nexus upgrade research
- - INFRA-86Getting issue details... STATUS SSH Slaves plugin woes