Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-11-03
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-11-17. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
Artifacts and Dynamic Metadata Lookup and SAML1 and other non SHA1 hashing.
OIDC discussions at TechEx
(carried forwards) Container support and related Jenkins integration jobs (Ian, Tom)Context
Idle jobs in Jenkins, renamed since last meeting:
tz-java-idp-integration-tests-738 (2 years)
tz-java-idp-integraion-tests-multi-idp-843 (1y 2mo)
tz-java-idp-integraion-tests-multi-idp-843-jetty (1y 2mo)
tz-java-idp-integraion-tests-multi-idp-843-tomcat (1y 2mo)
tz-java-idp-integration-tests-multi-linux-jetty (1y 1mo)
tz-java-idp-integration-tests-multi-linux-tomcat (1y 1mo)
tz-java-idp-integration-tests-multi-trigger (1y 1mo)
tz-java-idp-integration-tests-multi-windows-jetty (1y 1mo)
tz-java-idp-integration-tests-multi-windows-tomcat (1y 1mo)
tz-java-idp-integration-tests-sauce (2y 2mo)
tz-java-test-sauce-status (2y 2mo)
Looked like my WIP hierarchy of servlet container jobs from last year.
How about we make that work an agenda item for a dev call ? To plan what we want to support and what we don't, then clean up the jobs accordingly.
- Support rollout, internal docs TBD hopefully today
- Deprecating AuthenticationMethod/Regex filter plugin
- - IDP-1229Getting issue details... STATUS
- - IDP-1228Getting issue details... STATUS Resolve as unable to reproduce ?
- TODO :
- Jetty 9.4 : do not use --exec, doc how to pass system properties for Win and Linux platforms
- Testing :
- Java 9
- Figure out version matrix for testing
- 4 versions of IdP : current + next major, minor, and patch
- 2 versions of dependencies : current + next
- many dependencies, but most important are Jetty, Spring, (Java), and ?
- Plan on bumping dependency versions in POMs appropriately
- Finish bumping Java on box and VM and doc
- (Checking Java's checksum in scripts)
- Support ?