Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-10-06
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-10-20. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- - JPAR-98Getting issue details... STATUS for IdP V3.4 (Ian)
- - IDP-1210Getting issue details... STATUS
- Time to officially pre-announce dropping Solaris support in 3.0?
Container support and related Jenkins integration jobs (Ian, Tom)Context
Idle jobs in Jenkins:
idp-windows-installer (1y 7mo, no actual build steps)
java-idp-integration-tests-738 (2 years)
java-idp-integraion-tests-multi-idp-843 (1y 2mo)
java-idp-integraion-tests-multi-idp-843-jetty (1y 2mo)
java-idp-integraion-tests-multi-idp-843-tomcat (1y 2mo)
java-idp-integration-tests-multi-linux-jetty (1y 1mo)
java-idp-integration-tests-multi-linux-tomcat (1y 1mo)
java-idp-integration-tests-multi-trigger (1y 1mo)
java-idp-integration-tests-multi-windows-jetty (1y 1mo)
java-idp-integration-tests-multi-windows-tomcat (1y 1mo)
java-idp-integration-tests-sauce (2y 2mo)
java-test-sauce-status (2y 2mo)
Looked like my WIP hierarchy of servlet container jobs from last year.
How about we make that work an agenda item for a dev call ? To plan what we want to support and what we don't, then clean up the jobs accordingly.
- Support rollout
- Nothing to report
- Patch shepherding
- Read book on Java 9 modules, eyed Spring 5 and didn't see any sign it knows about them yet
- - IDP-1211Getting issue details... STATUS for Cornell (and probably OSU, sigh)
- Santuario cleanup, probably time to start thinking about a release if we have confidence the OpenSSL 1.1 changes are good to go?