Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-07-21
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-08-04. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- New members
- Brief update on feedback on support list change
- Advice for next steps in testing
- Update on GUI discussions with TIER / Unicon
- JDBC pooling changes / clarification
- Shelling out for resources - threat or menace
- new version of cryptacular tagged, depends on bc v1.57
- SP: IIS7 (as per mail and - SSPCPP-694Getting issue details... STATUS and - SSPCPP-737Getting issue details... STATUS )
- IdP: Windows installer ( - IDP-1194Getting issue details... STATUS and - IDP-1193Getting issue details... STATUS
- IdP: deprecation work and such like (
IDP-1184Getting issue details...
IDP-1192Getting issue details...
- Next up
- SP IIS7, internal and external test
-Wstrict-overflow=5- CPPOST-102Getting issue details... STATUS
- IdP; 3.4 new function and deprecate
- Open question
- Code Coverage?
- Xerces (not the big Persian from 300, but that would be less painful)
- Engaging REFEDS and our board on discovery / SP changes
- TIER GUI scoping
- Starting on a JIRA upgrade
- Status of Jetty 9.4 tests
- General notes on testing here
- Related : Jetty Deployment
- Next steps, short or long term :
- do we want to run the installer as part of the integration tests ?
- what tools do we want to use to configure the IdP for testing ?
- For Rod : JSE-18 what happens with reloading ?