Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-06-02
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-06-02. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Bouncy Castle CVEs
- Any comments on straw man opensaml-bom module?
- - JPAR-94Getting issue details... STATUS
- Researching/evaluating Nimbus OIDC/OAuth2 library, which I missed before. Previously I only reviewed the Nimbus JOSE library.
- Will soon backfill changes for metrics/status page for recent metadata resolver enhancements
- REFEDS talk:
- under-rehearsed, don't watch it
- far more people using MFA than I thought, even in Europe
- early clarification of which parts of current MFA solution will be deprecated will be appreciated
- far more people (like, 25 or 30) than I expected put their hands up as MDA users
IDP-1170Getting issue details...
- XML schema TBD
- HttpClient docs, stil making some tweaks to fill in gaps, e.g. we don't have a way to do pre-emptive basic-auth
- Will work on helper code to handle deprecation warnings and then get focus back on SP
- jetty-base : download vs unpack > both
- just a handful of files
- download :
wget some-versioned-path -O modules/idp.module
java -jar path-to-jetty-start.jar --create-startd --add-to-start=idp
- more suitable for deployers
- unpack :
- more suitable for integration tests and Windows installer
- code changes to change from unpack to download, so do both
- add [files] to idp.module as well as dependent modules like idp-logging, idp-backchannel, etc
- locations of [files] ?
- could remain in idp-jetty-base/src/main/resources
- could be GitWeb or downloads/ (possibly deployed via Jenkins)
- GitWeb docs for downloadable URLs ? gitweb.perl