Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-05-19

Call Administrivia

10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK

Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-06-02. Any reason to deviate from this?

60 to 90 minute call window.


Call Details

This week's call will use the Zoom system at GU, see ZoomGU for access info.


AGENDA

  1. Presentations on finances / roadmap, some new memberships
  2. TIER concerns
  3. Deprecation warnings
  4. Eclipse + Jetty 9.4 testbed in-situ
  5. Proposal for refactoring dependency mgmt using bill-of-materials (BOM) POMs.

Attendees:


Brent

  • Reviewed OAuth2/OIDC PKCE spec.  Soon will proceed to AppAuth review.
  • OSJ-200 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • OSJ-202 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • OSJ-208 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Daniel

  • Nothing to report

Ian

  • Nothing to report

Marvin

  • Nothing to report

Rod

  • Vacation.  
  • Taking a pass over the IdP
  • Then back to the SP  SSPCPP-694 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • Solid working prototype.
    • Want to investigate Claims Based AuthN
    • Then review progress (with Scott any anyone else who cares) and make a plan for the definitive product
  • And VS2017


Scott

  • CPPXT-119 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • IDP-1168 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • IDP-1170 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • IDP-1142 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Collapsed resolver schema review

Tom

  • Push back server maintenance again
  • Jenkins Site deploy woes
  • Comment on webinar
  • Jetty 9.4 testbed - see agenda - classloader changes : 1170 and a311c8bd

Other




  • No labels