Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-04-21
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-05-05. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- 2017 goals
- Finishing recon on Nimbus library.
- Identifying low-level components we likely will need for OIDC work.
- Noting various OIDC impl issues that occur to me.
- Nothing from me
- Git-related: Black Duck OpenHub projects revived: SSO, MDA, OpenSAML
- Mostly outward-facing, the metrics are impressive. May add a couple of projects for IdP and SP.
- Switching back to MDA now that Git stuff is mostly done (bar, perhaps, some documentation).
- Joining late, no updates
- Wrapping up metadata-based config work
- Wiki issues
- Ongoing documentation housekeeping
- Starting to poke at SP again a bit
- Educating myself on git
- jetty-base 9.4
- worked through installer
- consent issues
- infra : Java, Jenkins, Nexus