Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-03-03
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-03-17. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Request for advice from SWITCH on gateway design
- Reminder (or did I announce?) on OIDC scoping call, Mar 9th, 9am ET
- Patch planning
Brent, Ian, Rod, Scott, Daniel Lutz
- Implemented JIRA webhook for security issues, seems ok. Need any others?
- Working with Ian on Git conversions, and refresher on related Git concepts so can intelligently review.
- - INFRA-120Getting issue details... STATUS almost done now
- Observation: GitHub ToS Indemnification section slightly less horrible now
- Bug fixing, testbed adjustments
- Agreed to produce some documentation and configuration samples for TIER in return for additional token funding
- Patch investigation / remediation
Regrets, at funeral.