Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-02-17
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-03-03. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Documentation / TIER (Marlena will call in at noon EST)
- HTTPClient defaults
- Distribution changes
- Eventual reuse of CANARIE installer?
- IdP 4.0/3.4 planning
- SP 3.0/2.7 planning
- Back button woes (if we have time, next meeting otherwise)
- Fun with Jira!
- Security issue notifications research
- Revisited WebHooks integration, finally working to filter just security issues
- Research and observations on Template attribute definition in multi-dependency+multi-value case
- Working on fleshing out artifact decoder itself getting things unit tested
- No update
- May be late for meeting
- Git conversions: got a couple of things fixed in reposurgeon to make the last two conversions a bit simpler. Hoping to have an uninterrupted week on this starting Monday as other fires are currently suppressed.
No development updates. Planning to attend OIDC call on Mar 9.
- Dependency - awaiting test, but do we need to go into the templated resolver?
- Random walk through JIRA - collecting minor C++ issues to work on
- Installer is next
- Work on revising distribution and understanding installer, tests, etc.
- Support/documentation a bit heavier of late
- Board update – TIIME meeting (https://eventr.geant.org/events/2578)
- - OSJ-96Getting issue details... STATUS
- Jetty 9.4 jetty-base
- logging module changes
- versioned lib/
- not working in Eclipse
- upgrade compatibility of properties and Jetty's <Set name="old,new" deprecated="older" />
- Notes from the field
- credentials/secrets.properties : keys and LDAP
- messages/messages.properties : commented defaults
- /etc/systemd/system/shibboleth-idp.service ? from TIER or InCommon workshop ?