Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-02-03
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-02-17. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
IDP-680Getting issue details...
We need to decide
- What we are doing in V3.next
- What we are doing in V4
There is a proposal (actually two) in the case notes.
- ACTION: Rod to proceed with the second recomendation
- How do we centralize http parameterization
- ACTION: Rod to circulate a design note
IDP-1116Getting issue details...
web app customization and layout of distribution
- ACTION: Scott to proceed, Scott/Rod to work on removing unused cruft from the distribution.
- Nothing to report
- ldaptive 1.0.10 fixes incorrect escaping of backslashes in DNs
Nothing to report.
- Still trying to fight the good fight with the curl dev process "why not just ship statically linked", Sigh
- - IDP-1116Getting issue details... STATUS
- EDS release, Moonshot resolver library publication
- Web site migration work / contact forms
- Bottoming out Jetty 9.3 changes (i.e. there were none)
- Updated logging dependencies last night, checking if we were so many versions back for a reason?
- General direction with configuration for TIER - bake in some defaults/examples?
- Worked on Jetty 9.4 jetty-base : start.d vs start.ini, modules