Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-01-20
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-02-03.
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- Persistent ID case issue
- We will investigate alternative generation strategies but the length limitations may make most alternatives impractical.
- For now we'll continue operating the wiki and JIRA as is due to the lack of sensitivity of the access for non-committers (who all use EPPN), but will monitor the community direction on the issue.
- jetty-base strategy
- Tomcat load test
- Reviewing final issues with git conversion for java-shib-idp2
- Implementing enhanced context tree logging. Lots o' fun with Jackson serialization of BaseContext data.
- Investigating notions around thread models and containers and what the hell they do and could do.
- Remove non-StartTLS in-memory LDAP from tests?
- Running around like a blue tailed wot-not on non Shib stuff
- Trying to whip the Windows Curl Build into coherence. No surprises just cynical acceptance.
- Blitz on EDS bugs
- Jetty Deployment and - IDP-1094Getting issue details... STATUS
- Procrastinating before taking a run through IdP installer Issues
- Then SP.
- Spelunking minor issues, lot of time spent supporting Duo deployers, thinking about which old features to deprecate
- Added an "official" TrustEngine TrustManager for use with ldaptive
- Wordpress site cleanup, still need to do contact forms with it
- Need to get new vhosts in place for downloads and discovery but don't think we have the addresses so we may need to piggyback