Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2017-01-06
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2017-01-20. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the ZoomGU for access info.system at GU, see
- FYI, new site being put together in Wordpress to get it off our hands - http://newsite.shibboleth.net/
- Documentation hire / priorities - input to board / members discussion
- IdP 4.0 / SP 3.0 - input to board / members discussion
- Git process
- Git conversion of v2 stack complete, awaiting signoff
- Mostly Visual Studio 2015
- Now looping back over other cases
- About to do a slew of Installer RFEs
IDP-627Getting issue details...
- My conclusion: leave CSP for now
OSJ-191Getting issue details...
- Need testing on Windows and review of String vs. Resource question
- Testing VS15 dependency builds
- - IDP-1105Getting issue details... STATUS
- Make idp-jetty-base 9.3 like Jetty93 ?
- (if time) Sanity check on WebAppProvider.java. Basically, AFAICT properties are not propagated from start.jar to the web app itself, so we have a custom jetty-deploy.xml which reads properties from our jetty-base/start.d/idp.ini. The only property that really matters here is the location of the IdP webapp itself, and our instructions use a system property, maybe thats better than the custom jetty-deploy.xml.