Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2016-09-16
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2016-10-07. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Constructor name dependency / debug build / annotations
- Git usage – further discussion needed?
- Open issues with MDQ improvements?
- Multiple A record support?
- Metrics usage, esp. in OpenSAML
- Traveling today. I'll try to hop on the call from my cell phone.
- MDA multi-output and PKCS#11 stuff. In other news: real HSMs are awesome. USB ones are not.
- IDP-1018 "storage-free tickets" completed. Feature works but breaks some clients, so off by default.
- Working on IDP-996. Will be fairly big change, but hopefully a good one.
- We are using new MFA flow w/Duo in production. Kudos Scott, works awesome.
- Mostly abandoned grand property reduction crusade
- Work with Metrics
- Basic setup of a metric registry named "net.shibboleth.idp"
- Admin flow to implement REST API for accessing metrics with raw or JSON output
- Relies on path info fix to avoid conflicts with SWF
- Can define custom names corresponding to groups of metrics to expose
- Can apply different access controls to different metrics or groups
IDP-940Getting issue details...
IDP-1044Getting issue details...
- Wither property defaults ? IDP-940 = code, IDP-1044 = code, SpeL expressions, and the property itself !
- Adding Constraint checks for @Nonnull - no ??? I had it backwards I guess.